With this blog, I serve people who are looking for a way to reduce pain and lead a healthier life. I remind them to bring more balance in body and mind into their lives.
Besides health matters, I also develop a keen interest in skincare products and services.
When you look and feel great inside-out, you will also live great.
I have over 10 years experience as a marketer and award-winning graphic designer in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. And I’m Inbound Certified by HubSpot Academy.
When I’m not blogging or designing, I sing at Church of St. Bernadette, play Japanese games or travel. A few of my recommended spots for traveling are Alaska, Greece, Italy and well of course, Japan – my second motherland.
I’m a polyglot of 4 languages – English, Mandarin, Japanese and Hokkien (Dialect), and I currently live in Singapore. After work, I’m currently pursuing a 7-year Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine (expected graduation in 2023).
Want to know more? Here are 5 random things about me…
- I love eating braised pig intestines, kidneys and liver.
- I had a pet grasshopper when I was 11.
- I lived in Tokyo, Japan for 1 year and I blogged about it here.
- I survived 16 hours at rough seas on a cargo ship bounded for Okinawa.
- I could have died when tree branches came crashing down within inches from my feet, while I was walking along Singapore’s most popular shopping district – Orchard Road.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form. Say Hello!